Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Two Months Down!


We celebrated our two-month anniversary apart on Nov. 5. Jason was so sweet and sent me flowers! The time is finally moving along and we are getting so anxious for the holidays and Jason's homecoming.

I need to send out a BIG thank-you to so many people. Our family and friends have done so much to help us these past two and a 1/2 months. We have loved having the Grandmas and Grandpas and appreciate the time, energy, love and surprises for the boys. My neighbors have been wonderful -- helping me clean pool filters, washing my car, coming Sunday mornings to help me get to church, watching the boys so I can go to YW, and calling from the store to see if I ever need anything (Thanks, Jen!!!) My sanity has been saved thanks to my cousin Tally. She and her husband Taylor moved here last spring and are so much fun. Tally always seems to know when I need help the most, and will spell me for a few hours so I can take a breather. Last but not least, I need to thank Marie Callender for making a mean frozen dinner!

So much for my "Oscar speech," but I truly am feeling grateful and very blessed! Less than two months to go!

No comments: