Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Boyz

The Taylor Boyz are hanging in there. Jack still loves school and passes off two to three sight word lists each week. He loves visiting the "treasure box" and brings home all kinds of plastic "treasures." Dallin loves preschool and is a great helper when at home. He is such a good babysitter and has helped me so many times when the babies are fussy. Cam likes tasting all kinds of food -- constantly. He also enjoys sitting on his brother Carson and getting into mischief.

Cameron also loves watching Baby Einstein movies. Fortunately, so do his brothers. Here they are having a movie party . . .

(Jack and Dallin thought they were so cool holding the babies -- they demanded that I take a picture.)

4 comments:

kristenhcubed said...

Your boyz are just so darling. The movie picture is sweet. Aren't you glad you gave in to their demands?

Blaine said...

When George saw the picture of all 4 boys the first thing he said (in a mad/sad voice) was "George blue chair!" He was happy to see the boys though, so hopefully he won't be too possessive of that chair when we come down. See you in 5 days!

Anonymous said...

Oh Melinda! Your boys are so adorable! I loved the Halloween picture with all the Super hero costumes!

I enjoyed reading about how you are doing with your Jason gone. My Jason is leaving soon and I'm beyond nervous about how we will do. Congrats on your halfway mark!

Bojana said...

I think about you many times and it's great to see and read what's new and that you're all well. You're an amazing woman! I only have two active girls and I'm most days just too tired to do anything after they fall asleep:-) Can't even imagine what is it like with four active boys...All the best to you and your army of Helaman!