Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Major Taylor!


Today I officially pinned on the rank of major. They had another ceremony and Brandon (roommate & Army dermatologist) administered the oath of office and pinned on my rank. It was cool to have him do that. He has become a really good friend. We work out every day and talk constantly about family, football, politics, religion etc. He has kept my sanity here. He just found out that he gets to go home before Christmas. I’m really excited for him but I have to admit it will be tough seeing him go. After the ceremony they had a pot luck at the break room with Popeye’s chicken and cake and ice cream. The ER crew are so good to me. I won’t miss Afghanistan but I will miss all of them.

1 comment:

kristenhcubed said...

Congratulations Jason! You're finally worthy of Margaret Houlihan.