Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jack Literally Loses His Tooth



A landmark day has occurred for the Taylor family: Our first lost tooth! Jack's tooth had been wiggly for a few weeks, then while brushing his teeth, he spit his tooth down the drain. He didn't even realize it was gone until I checked his mouth! So we wrote a little note to the Tooth Fairy. Jack: "I lost my tooth down the drain. May you get it for me? Love, Jack" Luckily Grandpa and Grandma Skidmore arrived that very night. Handy Grandpa took apart the drain and found the tiny tooth in the trap. The tooth fairy gave it back to Jack since it was his first lost tooth. He was thrilled!

3 comments:

kristenhcubed said...

That's great. I can't believe you managed to get it back. Bummer you didn't get to pull it out, though. I LOVE pulling teeth!

Dave & Karissa Hardman said...

That is so funny that he spit it out! Funny Jack - I love that kid.

Fred Collinsworth said...

That's the best way to lose a tooth. Except if he's one of those kids who feel prouder after a rough battle with the tooth.

Fred Collinsworth