Monday, May 21, 2012

Our New Home

It's official -- we live in Utah and have closed on our home! And we are unpacked, somewhat organized and decorated, and don't feel like we're just visiting anymore. I'm starting to really enjoy it now that it isn't just a huge pile of work -- unpacking, cleaning, organizing, boxes, boxes and more boxes. (Advice -- never move while 8 months pregnant.) The boys love their new rooms, have enjoyed going to school here this year, and play in the dirt all day long. What more can you ask for?! Here are some pics . . . come and visit anytime!

Entry

Dining Room

Family Room

Great Room

Study

Kitchen

Butler's Pantry

Laundry

Lockers in Laundry

Master

Master bath

Cameron & Carson's room

Jack & Dallin's Room
Nursery

6 comments:

t.t.turner said...

It's so beautiful! I would expect nothing less, with your flawless taste. So, so happy for you to finally be moved in! Good luck in the coming weeks - thinking about you lots.

Jen A. said...

Stunning!! U got your drinking fountain:) also love the built in for washer & dryer!!! Thinking about u today:)

kristenhcubed said...

Well congratulations! I didn't know about the move or a new baby...wow. I should check blogger more often it seems. Guess you'd better send me an email with your new address so we don't loose you. And some details...
Beautiful home!

Kristen said...

Beautiful! I've been waiting for these pics. Can we take you up on your offer and come visit this summer? We would love to grab some dinner with our friends that love food like we do! Good luck with the baby's delivery. It's so soon and we can't wait for pictures!

Geneva said...

Sooo glad you are moved in and that baby Parker is here! The house is AMAZING. Can't wait to see it in a year or two when we are back for a visit or for good. Little Parker is beautiful. All our kids ooohed and awwed over him before school this morning. Such a happy time for you guys, wish we could share it with you.

Abdul said...

WOW! Such a huge house! I dream of having a big house and a big family too. And those dreams are now beginning to happen. My husband and I just got married last December and we are expecting twins. I'm really excited for my babies to come out and move in to a big house like yours. Hopefully, soon. I'd love to see new photos of the house with all the decorations. Keep the blog updated! :)

Abdul Jackson