Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Viva Las Vegas!

Goodbye Las Vegas
(Or "Lost Begas" as the little guys call it.)


We dragged the boys to various Las Vegas sites during our last few weeks as "Vegans." Don't they look thrilled in these pics? Cameron is my favorite -- he looks thoroughly dejected that we are taking his picture.

The beautiful Bellagio gardens.

Our farewell fountain shows were two of the cheeziest songs: "One, Singular Sensation" from A Chorus Line and "My Heart Will Go On," from Titanic.

Ahhh, Max Brenner -- my dream restaurant come true! I felt like I was at Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Even the air smelled like chocolate!

Jack and Dallin loved their cocoa and milkshakes.

Here's Carson's chubby little paw going after the amazing cake/chocolate/marshmallow hamburger complete with strawberry ketchup and creamy mayo dipping sauces.

Cameron was in complete heaven.



5 comments:

Kristen said...

I love how you are updating! Where is that cavern? In Kingman?

Jen A. said...

Love the post! But a little sad to u said farewell to las Vegas!! Hope u r enjoying cooler Utah:) let me know if u plan to head back with me next week!

Michelle said...

What a cute post! I'm sure living in "lost beas", ha ha, was a great experience for your family but we're excited to have you closer :)!

Jen said...

Glad you are blogging! The Taylors are missed in Las Vegas & Ella misses her buddy Cameron.

Geneva said...

Ohhh how we miss our favorite boy neighbor friends in LV! Thanks for updating the blog...I will have to show my boys. Max Brennar is something else isn't it? Yum, missing the LV restaurants for a minute, but had the best snitzel ever yesterday...so I guess I can't complain!