Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Life at Grandma's

Life at Grandma's is pretty good. I did have to lay down the rules for my mom, though: No cooking or cleaning up after the kids. Just "Grandma Stuff" -- leave all the dirty work to me.

Grandma loves a good tea party. She has been known to throw together some Root Beer/Diet Coke mixers.

Tea parties with 6 little boys can be a little rough. Grandma has to deal with plenty of burps, spills and the occasional food fight.



Cheers!

Grandma hosted a Mad Libs party. The boys were pretty hilarious! (I just LOVE Utah Summer nights!!!)

Here's Jack and Dallin's Studio Apartment -- complete with kitchen table, fridge, toaster and sink. I walked in the other day at 4 p.m. and found them all eating cereal and Eggo's. They think they are so cool!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Too cute :)! Love that last picture of the boys!