Friday, March 9, 2012

New Home Sneak Peek

It's been quite a project, but we are just a few weeks away from moving in. Countertops, carpet, fixtures and a few odds and ends are all that's left!

The boys love playing in the giant mud pit that is our yard.

The staircase railing just got stained today.

The bookcases in the study/library. We're just missing the railing and the ladder.

I'm so happy with how the dining room turned out. Thanks to Sadie for the trim inspiration!

The great room.

Our three-toned kitchen.

My favorite room -- the mud room. Luckily we added that 5th locker!

The nursery.

The playroom.

Jack & Dallin's "boat room."


4 comments:

Jen A. said...

Amazing!! I can't wait to see finished product, and I can just imagine that you are just a little more excited than I am! Stunning, I knew it would be:)
Jen

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful!! I love the colors you chose! So excited for you and your family!

Jen said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! You did a fabulous job designing it & I can't wait to see it in person. Good luck moving in! -jen j

Kristen said...

Beautiful home! Can't wait to see the final touches! Good luck with the move-in.