Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Halloween Party Tradition Continues


Way back in medical school (never thought I'd be writing that phrase) we had a tradition of throwing a Halloween party with the Allreds. We had costume contests, karaoke and silly games. This year Jen was inspired to bring back the tradition. We had so much fun! Here we are dressed as Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney. I couldn't believe how easily Jason transformed, just by graying out his sideburns. Also, thanks to Emily for the amazing red suit! Check out the Swasey blog for more fun pics.

5 comments:

Jana said...

You guys look great!! Perfect costumes for you - you've got the look. The boys look so cute too - as usual! We miss you! You still need to come visit sometime soon.

kristenhcubed said...

Wow, that's impressive. You've got my vote!

Trisha said...

Fantastic costumes! If I squint I could easily mistake you for a soccer mom and an up and coming politician. And your kids look adorable as well. I am loving George's Harry Potter. Love you guys! See you soon. Good luck on your boards, Jase. And Melinda- I am soooo excited for you to get away and enjoy some broadway. Have a blast!

Trisha said...

P.S. Jase- If you ever do decide to go into politics, you may want to consider using your good thumb. (-:

Geneva said...

Too bad you were handing out the prizes because you guys should have won!! How amazingly creative are you? Seriously I was dying at what an awesome idea this was.